Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Pea

I made a card tonight using the New Arrival and George Cartridges as well as Design Studio with my Cricut Expressions. It's a baby shower card for one of my co-workers. Using Design Studio, I created the card with a rectangle 4.5" wide and 5.5" tall. I welded a onsie from the New Arrival Cartridge with the same deminsions so that when folded it would overlap the rectangle. I used light pink cardstock for the card. I cut the rectangle to match the front, used my bone folder to create a fold on the very bottom, and stamped "Sweet Pea" in Pixie Pink from the SU! Little Angel stamp set. I punched 4   1/4" holes out of Pixie Pink paper and cut the elephant out of Burmuda Blue paper, using the New Arrival Cartridge as well. Using a white gel pen from SU!, I outlined the detail on the elephant and made the pink dots into buttons, which I attached to the card with snail glue from SU! I left the inside blank for a message. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment