Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week two: 01/30/11- 02/05/11



Dallas, well Texas, was hit with tons of ice/snow. The Colony, where I live got several inches of snow in the first hour. The next day, I was forced to stay at home, like several others as I couldn’t get out of my driveway as a result of the ice. People were literally stuck in their houses for 4-5 days. Most of the school districts were closed the entire week. So what do you do when you are stuck at home with a 30 before 30 list?

Complete #15 on you list! I went through my entire closet and dresser, piling clothes that were destined for someone else’s hanger. When I finished, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had 3 gigantic piles. (I couldn’t just donate them anywhere.) So, then I began my search. What else was I going to do? LOL. I found it! Friends of the Family is a women’s shelter in the Denton area that accepts clothing to sell to the women living there. I looked up the information that I needed and called but of course the store was closed because of the inclement weather. I still have not dropped of the clothes, but I plan on doing it as soon as I am able to! They are bagged and ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment